Think engineers will explore every possibility of handling technical requests remotely before resorting to an onsite visit.
• If an onsite visit is required, our dispatch team will screen for the following to ensure the safety of our engineers and clients:
– No one at the visit site should be undergoing testing, have tested positive, or have been in contact with anyone that tested positive for COVID-19.
– Engineers must be able to maintain proper social distancing guidelines of 6 feet from anyone else while onsite.
– No one at the visit site should have had a fever or sick symptoms within the last 48 hours.
• Our engineers will be wearing face coverings and we kindly ask that all your staff do the same.
• If an engineer arrives onsite and feels the situation is unsafe, we’ve given them the option to leave the site and contact their manager for further instructions on how to safely offer support.
• We will do our best to supply field engineers with antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer so they can wipe down keyboards, mice and work surfaces they need to access while onsite. If you have sanitizers that can be supplied during onsite visits that would be greatly appreciated.
• Project work and prescheduled visits will continue as long as the location where the work is being performed meets the same guidelines as outlined above.
Thank you in advance for your understanding. Together, we will manage through this temporary situation and get back to business as usual. In the meantime, we will continue to communicate as events change.