Think Network Technologies
The Systems Administrator is responsible for maintenance, operations, documentation, and planning of network infrastructure. He/she will support production systems and help with new implementations. He/she is responsible for all servers and workstations on physical and virtual environments and must be able to perform backups and restoration of data/images. The employee is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and the smooth flow of information. The employee must be a team player and self-motivated.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in regards to systems administration of Microsoft servers including, but not limited to: distribution of permissions, server maintenance, software application installs, virus protections and patch management; maintenance of server backups, hardware, firmware updates; tier 4 helpdesk support; develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Microsoft Office Suite up to 2016.
- Microsoft desktop and server systems, including Windows Server 2003-2012 R2, Exchange 2003-2016, and Active Directory Services 2003-2012 R2 (single and multiple site environments)
- MS SQL experience
- Backup technologies (CA, Datto, Veeam, etc.)
- Software deployment technologies
- Virtualization platforms for server and desktop. Hypervisors; ESX, Hyper-V ( single host and clustered) Fault Tolerance and HA
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, subnetting, VLANs etc.)
- Remote access technologies (VPN (client and web app) terminal services, published apps etc.)
- 5+ years industry network/server support experience
- 5+ years Windows desktop OS experience
- Experience managing multiple data centers across WAN
- Relevant certifications (MCSA, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, VCP) Microsoft, Cisco, Vmware
- Exceptional communication skills
- Reliable personal vehicle
- Ability to demonstrate organization and documentation skills
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Professional appearance and attire
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree or significant field experience and certifications