Employee is responsible for maintenance, operations, documentation and planning of systems infrastructure. He/she will support production systems and help with new implementations. He/she is responsible for servers and workstations within physical and virtual environments. Our managed network contains well over 185 servers, 500 network devices, 1000+workstations, spread over multiple sites. The employee is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and the smooth flow of information. Employee must be a team player and self-motivated.
The successful candidate will have a complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in regards to systems administration of Microsoft servers and workstations including, but not limited to: distribution of permissions, server software application installs (Exchange, SQL, Active Directory), and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
Candidate must be experienced with:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft desktop and server systems, including Windows Server 2012-2019, Exchange messaging platforms and Office 365, and Active Directory Services (single and multiple site environments)
- Backup technologies (Veeam)
- Anti-virus. Webroot
- Virtualization platforms for server and desktop. Hypervisors; ESXi (single host and clustered) Fault Tolerance, HA and replication
- Basic understanding of Networking (TCP/IP,DNS, routing, subnetting, VLANs etc.)
- Remote access technologies (VPN (client and web app) terminal services,published apps etc.)
- Office 365 Solutions
- ISCSI SAN
Candidate preferred experience:
- Connectwise PSA
- Nable Monitoring and Management Solutions/SolarWinds
- Barracuda Technologies and/or App River Email Security
- Software deployment technologies using automation tools and/or custom scripting
- Equallogic SAN
- VEEAM Backup and Replication
- Cisco (CCNA) Route/Switch/Security
Other tasks include: performs upgrades and maintenance often during after-hours maintenance windows; assists in system engineering projects as assigned; provides 2nd Tier support to the end user help desk;provides after hours on-call services in a rotating schedule. He/she is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and the smooth flow of information.
- 5+ years industry network/server support experience
- 5+ years Windows desktop OS experience
- Some relevant certifications (MCSA, MCP, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, VCP)Microsoft, Cisco, Vmware
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate organization and documentation skills
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Professional appearance and attire
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree or significant field experience and certifications
- Reliable personal vehicle
** IMPORTANT** Please send BOTH a cover letter and copy of your resume; your resume will not be considered without both. If you are not a local candidate, please let us know in your cover letter what you like about Durango, CO , and why you want to relocate here! No calls or walk-ins. Please spell check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org