Website Think Network Technologies
Reports to: Director of Managed Services
The Service manager’s primary responsibility is to manage the activities and responsibilities of the service delivery team. As a part of this management, they will also be responsible for providing technical assistance or direction to the team and ensuring service and support is provided to clients at agreed levels. The Service Manager reports to the Director of Managed Services. The Service Manager develops and refines our company best practices. This position requires a high level of independence and strong client service and skills. Organizational ability is important to keep track of all tasks and scheduling, because the job requires a great deal of multi-tasking. Accurate and timely tracking of client work, service calls, and related documentation including time sheets is required.
- Manage the service delivery team’s daily activities as well as the dispatch process of service requests
- Interface with appropriate technical personnel for client problems that cannot be resolved effectively
- Provide accurate reports and metrics to company management on the status and budget of on-going projects and agreements
- Contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing the necessary technical leadership
- Drive problem investigations and resolution as required
- Normal business hours are Monday – Friday 8-5 PM with infrequent after- hours work including on-call, weekend and out of town work.
- Design and maintain process documentation for the service delivery team
- Help manage the remote monitoring and management system to ensure consistency and accurate reporting of client devices.
- Responsible for service scheduling, escalation and client satisfaction
- Active role in daily management of all services calls
- Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies are followed according to company guidelines
- To provide KPIs on team utilization and other reports
- Identify trends and develop strategies to support these trends
- Assist in the development of technical support engineers from a career perspective
- To build relationships with clients and participate in necessary client meetings (Pre & Post Sales)
- To review and approve time sheets.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional management methods and techniques
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment. Nable/ConnectWise
- Strong organizational, presentation, and client service skills
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6- 12 month time span
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Willing to work occasionally and/or be on call overtime, holidays, and weekends
Credentials and Experience:
Bachelors or Associates degree in computer-related field, with courses in computer science OR
Five to eight years related experience OR Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience – Managing technical teams tier 1-2 (Help Desk) managing technical resources, managing computer assets, scheduling, dispatching, customer satisfaction/follow up. Developing workflow and SOP’s.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience- Technical project management and project work plans.
- Have certifications/high skill level. Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, Project Management.
** IMPORTANT** Please email BOTH a cover letter and copy of your resume, your resume will not be considered without both. If you are not a local candidate, please let us know in your cover letter what you like about Durango, CO , and why you want to relocate here! No calls or walk-ins. Please spell check.