Think Network Technologies
Think has an immediate opening for an IT Account Manager (Sales) to help us develop new business opportunities. We are expanding our Sales team and looking for an aggressive sales leader who will make an immediate impact. This candidate will be responsible for targeting new clients, setting appointments, uncovering new opportunities, and helping to grow the business. We are looking for someone that is a team player and “go-getter”. A successful candidate must have a can-do attitude and be a customer focused person.
As a IT Account Manager (Sales), you will work to maximize satisfaction, retention, and revenue from existing clients while materially contributing to the development of new business opportunities. Candidate should be an excellent communicator with a desire to interface with end users, customer executives and internal resources. The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a proven track record of working independently with minimal supervision.
This is a base plus commission driven position with tremendous earning potential.
- Increase Think’s service offering footprint within existing account base
- Become a subject matter expert on Think’s capabilities and solutions
- Develop client relationships, uncover opportunities, understand decision and budget process, qualify and close business, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage key vendor/partner relationships to maximize profitability, resources, and delivery of solutions to customers and prospects
- Maintain a strong, documented pipeline of opportunities for current and future quarters within Think’s CRM system
- Work alongside senior members to develop, implement, and track success of targeted campaigns
- Must have demonstrated ability and maturity to sell and build relationships with client executives.
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business.
- Cultivate, generate & grow large scale relationships for new accounts.
- Building credibility and gaining market share in the territory.
- Ability to understand, position and successfully sell technical solutions with the highest level of integrity
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 – 5+ years’ experience in business-to-business sales/marketing, preferably software or technology products/services
- Passion for delivering positive, measurable results.
- Internally motivated with self-confidence and patience and a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Must be a highly skilled and highly motivated by a performance based compensation plan.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated
- High Energy and hungry for success
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing and presentation skills are essential
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer services skills
- Exceptional written and verbal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a technical team. Willing to take ownership of issues and customer situations and develop action plans to assure customer satisfaction
- Customer relationship management systems (e.g., Connect Wise)
- Direct experience selling information technology services and products
- Knowledge of hosted VOIP solutions
- Knowledge of the managed service provider (“MSP”) business model