Think Network Technologies
Think is seeking an Admin Assistant/Office Manager who is tech-savvy, reliable, high-energy, and customer service oriented to join its highly skilled team of professionals. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Employee performs a variety of administrative activities to support business operations, technical support, and sales staff. This position can be part time (25) hours per week or full time. For a full time position, additional marketing skills and experience is required.
Primary Duties (include, but not limited to)
Handling a range of communications, conducting research, light bookkeeping, personal assistance, light housekeeping/maintain office, sorting mail, filing, and various other duties. You will be representing the executive in correspondence with a variety of constituents including clients, business leaders, and other high-profile individuals, so you must be consistently poised and professional with top-notch communication skills. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience in a support role.
This position will require you to work independently while juggling multiple projects — excellent time management and organizational skills are necessary. The successful candidate will possess attention to detail, high energy and flexibility. This individual will need to work well in a team environment, be able to represent the Company with professional courtesy and acumen, and deliver flawless work output. The duties and administrative functions will require confidentiality, initiative, sound decision-making, independent judgment and the ability to escalate serious or unique problems to higher levels. You will also need to exercise a strong attention to detail while keeping the big picture in mind.
Flexibility to work outside of standard office hours may be needed on very rare occasions.
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Must be able to maintain confidential information and have exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- HR related duties
- Coordinate parties, holiday cards, events
- Run errands
- Manage office equipment (copier, printers), order supplies
- Provide general administrative support
- Grocery shopping
- Knowledge of marketing, social and digital media
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft based software including but not limited to: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated proficiency composing written communications
- Demonstrated ability to make quick and accurate decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Willingness to learn new skills and do what needs to be done
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and HTML is a plus
- 2 or 4 year college graduate preferred or relevant professional experience
- Professional appearance and attire
- Occasionally lift and move office supplies up to 25 pounds
- Must have reliable transportation
- Strong writing skills
- Attention to detail self-motivated, independent, quick learner
- Interest in technology
- Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Local candidates only.